Sunday, March 31 10am-2pm
Get your Easter fill at the Port Moody Station Museum this Easter Sunday!
Admission allows you to:
- Hunt for marbles and exchange them for chocolate eggs. (special area reserved for toddlers)
- Visit with the Easter Bunny – Bring your own camera to capture the moment.
- Make your own Easter basket.
- Be amazed by magician Dennis Hewson, juggler Yuki Ueda and Paws 2 Dance dancing dogs.
- Take a chance at the duck pond or fishing games. You’re sure to win a prize!
- Get your face painted like a bunny by the talented folks at Theatrix.
10-10:30 – Juggler Yuki Ueda
10:30-11 – Magician Dennis Hewson
11-11:30 - Juggler Yuki Ueda
11:30-12 - Magician Dennis Hewson
12:30-1 - Magician Dennis Hewson
1-1:30 - Paws 2 Dance
The hunt is on all day rain or shine, so come any time. Parking available next door at Rocky Point Park.
Admission is $5 per person CASH ONLY. No reservations or advance tickets.
Proceeds support the Port Moody Heritage Society and Port Moody Station Museum.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-939-1648.