Sunday, March 31 10am-2pm
Get your Easter fill at the Port Moody Station Museum this Easter Sunday!
Admission allows you to:
- Hunt for marbles and exchange them for chocolate eggs. (special area reserved for toddlers)
- Visit with the Easter Bunny – Bring your own camera to capture the moment.
- Make your own Easter basket.
- Be amazed by magician Dennis Hewson, juggler Yuki Ueda and Paws 2 Dance dancing dogs. Click here for performance times.
- Take a chance at the duck pond or fishing games. You’re sure to win a prize!
- Get your face painted like a bunny by the talented folks at Theatrix.
Win a prize at the Duck Pond!
Free coffee provided by Rocky Point Ice Cream. Prizes provided by Pajos Fish and Chips. Hot dogs, popcorn ice cream and drinks available for sale on site.
The hunt is on all day rain or shine, so come any time. Parking available next door at Rocky Point Park.
Admission is $5 per person CASH ONLY. No reservations or advance tickets.
Proceeds support the Port Moody Heritage Society and Port Moody Station Museum.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-939-1648.