Thanks to everyone who participated in making Ioco Ghost Town Days a big success this year. It was a fitting celebration for the 10th anniversary of the event. Feedback so far has been very positive. If you were there, please add some of your thoughts.
Here are some of the records for our 10th year:
- Highest attendance – approximately 2000 people.
- Biggest budget. Thank you Heritage Canada, Port Moody Heritage Commission, and Pacific Coast Terminals!
- Most performing groups – 11 different groups.
- Most hot dogs grilled. Thank you Kinsmen!
- Most tents put up – 30 total. Thank you Impact Canopies and Danco!
- Most video footage of Mary Anne Cooper talking about Ioco town’s history. See the Coquitlam Now and the Tri City News.
We had a great time and I hope you did too. See you again next year!