Hourglass Rolls

A man walks into the Museum yesterday.

That’s not a log debarker,” he says. “That’s a section of hourglass rolls and it has a set of log kicker arms.”

We wrote down his information. How did he know this?

“I worked for a log debarker manufacturer – I know what a log debarker looks like and that ain’t a log debarker!”

We ran it over with the Curator afterwards. He’s heard it called hourglass rolls and log roller. Now we just have to get the sign fixed.

Speak Your Mind